|Saffron (powder, crushed, or whole thread)
|| 1/2 tablespoon
|| 5 cups
|| 1/2 cup
| 1/2 tablespoon
|| 2 cups
- To make the Saffron syrup, pour the water in a suitable container and put it on a gentle heat.
- When the water boils, add the sugar and stir the sugar around the bowl until the syrup thickens, and the sugar is completely dissolved in the water.
- Brew rose water, Saffron and add pussywillow water to the syrup.
- Allow the syrup to reach a sufficient concentration for 15 to 20 minutes, and then, place the syrup at room temperature to cool.
- You can mix the syrup with cold water in your desired proportion and drink it.
- Be sure to store the remaining syrup in a clean, sealed container in the refrigerator for better quality.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device