|Prep time : 30 min||Cooking time : 90 min||Yield : 8 person|
|Brewed Saffron||1 teaspoon|
|White Vinegar||1 1/2 cups|
|Chicken tender||Qty.: 10|
|Chicken Broth||4 1/2 cups|
|Red Onion||Qty.: 1|
|Green Beans||400 gram|
|Red Bell Pepper||Qty.: 1|
|Sweet Pea||1 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoon|
|Salt & Pepper||up to taste|
- Clean the shrimp by deveining it. You can leave the tail based on your preference.
- Pour the brewed Saffron and vinegar into a suitable glass container, mix and leave for 30 minutes.
- Pour the oil into a large pan and heat over medium heat. Fry the chicken in it until it turns brown and soft, then remove from the heat. Add the onion to the same pan and fry until it comes soft.
- Finely chop the green beans and then fry them separately in some oil.
- Add Saffron-vinegar mixture, rice, bell pepper, green beans and sweet pea together and fry until the vinegar is fully absorbed. Then add the tomatoes and about a cup of chicken broth and fry until the broth is absorbed by the rice.
- Add the rest of the chicken broth and stir until the mixture boils and the rice is almost soft. Add some salt, pepper and ginger.
- Place the shrimp on the rice mixture. Cook over low heat for five minutes. Then add the chicken, put the lid on the pan and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a dish and enjoy your meal.